- 1 (2-pound) beef tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Rub beef with oil; coat on all sides with pepper and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Add beef to pan; cook 3 minutes, browning on all sides.
- Place beef on a broiler pan. Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until a thermometer registers 125°. Remove from oven; let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Combine sour cream and remaining ingredients; serve with beef.