- 6-oz. Low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 T. Grated carrot (about 1/3 whole carrot)
- 2 T. Small diced fresh pineapple, (or canned crushed pineapple, drained)
- 1 T. Granola
- 1 T. Raisins
- 1 tsp. Honey
- Dash of cinnamon
- Spoon 1/3 of the yogurt into an 8-oz. cup.
- Sprinkle carrots over yogurt.
- Cover with another 1/3 of the yogurt.
- Top with pineapple and remaining yogurt.
- Garnish with nuts or raisins, a drizzle of honey, and a dash of cinnamon.
Kapiʻolani Community College Culinary Arts Program. Cooking Up A Rainbow. The Hawaii 5210 Edition 1.0.