From Keiki in the Kitchen with Mika the Sous Chef. Click here to purchase the cookbook!
Indulge in one of these all-time favorite delicious treats.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
• 4 King’s Hawaiian sweet rolls
• Macadamia nut butter
• 1 tbsp. Lilikoi butter
• 1 tbsp. Lilikoi jam or jelly
• Powdered sugar
1. Gently cut the rolls in half.
2. Spread the macadamia nut butter on one side and jelly on the other and put back together.
3. Spread the lilikoi butter on the bottom and top of the bun.
4. Place the buttered rolls into a pan on the stove set to low heat.
5. Gently brown the rolls on both sides.
6. Take out of the pan and place on a plate. Let cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.