- 1 pound sushi grade ahi tuna, cut into 3/4 -inch cubes.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce.
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil, La Tourangelle.
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed.
- 1/3 cup green onions, thinly sliced.
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds, plus more for garnish.
- 2 cups brown rice, or white rice, cooked.
- 2 tbsp. Ume paste
- 1/4 c. Rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. Yukari
- 2 tbsp. Sake
- 1/2 c. Oil
Combine all the ingredients together and mix well. Add the vinaigrette to the olives, Tomatoes, onions and cucumbers and let sit for thirty minutes. Toss in the Shiso.
In a bowl place some local mixed greens in the bottom. Combine the croutons with the tomato mixture and mix well. Place on top of the greens and serve.