From Keiki in the Kitchen with Mika the Sous Chef. Click here to purchase the cookbook!
Level of Difficulty: 2
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
6 corn or flour tortillas
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend
1/8 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
6 asparagus spears, standard size, lightly blanched
12 small broccoli florets, blanched
9 cherry tomatoes, halved
6 small button mushrooms
1/2 cup diced zucchini, ½-inch pieces
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Top each tortilla with shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend.
- Cut blanched asparagus down the middle length-wise and lay on each of the cheese-covered tortillas to resemble tic-tac-toe squares.
- Arrange broccoli, tomato, mushrooms, and zucchini within the squares. Lightly drizzle olive oil over vegetables and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 400°F for 8-10 minutes.
Fun Fact: Broccoli is a member of the cabbage family.